Harness The Fire
The Cosmo’s petite footprint makes it perfect for smaller backyards and more intimate gatherings. The linear texture of the cast iron bowl adds a distinctive style and highlights the quality of the fire pit.
Easy to Burn
The cast iron base lifts the fire pit off the ground to a nice viewing height. An included cast iron fire grate elevates the fire within the bowl to keep it burning through the evening.
Cast Iron Quality
Our fire pits are built to last for years. Constructed from solid cast iron parts produced in our Spanish foundry, the Cosmo is finished with an extremely durable enamel to withstand the elements.
Fire Pit Base: Enameled Cast Iron
Fire Pit Bowl: Enameled Cast Iron
Model: 810-3558, 810-4558
Fire pit cover
The optional stainless steel cover will keep the weather out in any season.
- The fire pit should be installed at least 10 ft. from any structure or neighboring yard, more is preferable.
- Do not position the fire pit under a covered porch or low hanging tree branches.
- Always place a fire pit on a non-flammable surface, such as patio blocks or concrete.
- Burn only natural firewood.
* Always refer to the HearthStone Owner’s Manual and the local authority having jurisdiction in your area for the specific installation requirements for your product.