With unique features like a front prep shelf, a surface heat thermometer and onehanded front door handle, the Genio will surpass all of your expectations.
Genio’s thick soapstone floor gives a consistent and reliable even heat for everything on your menu. Soapstone will also hold its heat longer than a regular fire bricks, giving you more cooking time from less wood. So, go ahead and put that dessert casserole in while you’re enjoying dinner!
Made in Vermont
In a world where it’s getting harder to appreciate American engineering and manufacturing, the HearthStone Outdoor Genio stands alone. Genio is designed and manufactured in the Green Mountains of Vermont, USA.
Finish: Stainless Steel & Black Powder Coat
Heat Up Time: 20 min
Oven Capacity: 4.0
Oven Temp: Up to 750 °F
Weight Counter Top: 260
8 inches, Back & Side
Use the optional rolling cart to extend your outdoor kitchen.
- Stainless steel and powder coat finish match the patio oven.
- Caster wheels allow you to move your patio oven around with ease.
- The shelves provide storage space for supplies, tools, wood, and more.
- The oven ships ready to be installed outdoors, including the chimney and cap.
- The oven may be installed in a 3-season porch with the addition of a chimney adapter kit and additional chimney pipe. *
- Countertop ovens may be installed on non-combustible surfaces using the feet included with the unit.
- Ember protection: A non-combustible floor is required in front of the oven equal to the width of the oven and extending 18” in front of the oven opening.*
- Burn only natural firewood (known as cordwood). This oven is not designed to burn other fuels.
* Always refer to the HearthStone Owner’s Manual and the local authority having jurisdiction in your area for the specific installation requirements for your product.
** Recommended maximum temperature.