Ready in 20 minutes
The stainless steel baffle and a thick layer of ceramic fiber insulation retain the heat in the oven. Simply start the fire and you’ll be cooking in about 20 minutes.
Cook in compact spaces
The cooking shelf in front of the oven door gives you space to organize and check the progress of your meal.
Ideal cooking surface
Our ovens use multiple layers of Italian made fire bricks to form the floor of the oven. These bricks are essential for crispy pizza or crusty loaves of bread.
Finish: Stainless Steel & Copper Powder Coat
Heat Up Time: 20 min
Oven Capacity: 3.2
Oven Temp: Up to 750 °F
Weight Counter Top: 220 lbs
Weight Freestanding: 374 lbs
8 inches, Back & Side
Place your patio oven on the optional free-standing base to extend your outdoor kitchen without taking up valuable counter space.
- Stainless steel and powder coat finish match the patio oven.
- Caster wheels allow you to move your patio oven around with ease.
- The shelves provide storage space for supplies, tools, wood, and more.
- The oven ships ready to be installed outdoors, including the chimney and cap.
- The oven may be installed in a 3-season porch with the addition of a chimney adapter kit and additional chimney pipe. *
- Countertop ovens may be installed on non-combustible surfaces using the feet included with the unit.
- Ember protection: A non-combustible floor is required in front of the oven equal to the width of the oven and extending 18” in front of the oven opening.*
- Burn only natural firewood (known as cordwood). This oven is not designed to burn other fuels.
* Always refer to the HearthStone Owner’s Manual and the local authority having jurisdiction in your area for the specific installation requirements for your product.
** Recommended maximum temperature.