Quick and easy
Our Patio Oven 4.5 is designed to heat up quickly so you can use it any night of the week. Simply start the fire and you’ll be cooking in about 20 minutes.
Use the oven door to and the built-in oven thermometer to maintain the perfect temperature for your recipe. The glass window in the door lets you monitor the fire and your meal.
Our ovens are constructed to keep the heat inside. Even after hours of cooking, the sides of the oven remain at a safe temperature.
Finish: Stainless Steel & Copper Powder Coat
Heat Up Time: 20 min
Oven Capacity: 4.5 cu ft
Oven Temp: Up to 750 °F
Weight Counter Top: 201 lbs
Weight Freestanding: 490 lbs
8 inches, back and side
Place your patio oven on the optional free-standing base to extend your outdoor kitchen without taking up valuable counter space.
- Stainless steel and powder coat finish match the patio oven.
- Caster wheels allow you to move your patio oven around with ease.
- The shelves provide storage space for supplies, tools, wood, and more.
- The oven ships ready to be installed outdoors, including the chimney and cap.
- The oven may be installed in a 3-season porch with the addition of a chimney adapter kit and additional chimney pipe. *
- Countertop ovens may be installed on non-combustible surfaces using the feet included with the unit.
- Ember protection: A non-combustible floor is required in front of the oven equal to the width of the oven and extending 18” in front of the oven opening.*
- Burn only natural firewood (known as cordwood). This oven is not designed to burn other fuels.
* Always refer to the HearthStone Owner’s Manual and the local authority having jurisdiction in your area for the specific installation requirements for your product.
** Recommended maximum temperature.