Wood or gas
he Patio Oven 5.8 heats up quickly and is fun and easy to use. Start a fire using either wood or gas and you’ll be ready to cook in about 20 minutes.
Our largest pizza oven
With 5.8 square feet of oven space, you can cook for a crowd. The wide opening makes it easy to arrange and maneuver multiple dishes at the same time, and the glass window in the oven door lets you keep track of everything.
Beyond tool sets and gloves, we offer a range of cooking accessories to expand your patio oven menu. Try the rib rack and grill kit for meats and veggies, and use the smoker box to add some flavor when cooking with gas.
Finish: Stainless Steel & Copper Powder Coat
Fuel: Gas, Wood
Heat Up Time: 20 min
Oven Capacity: 5.8 cu ft
Oven Temp: Up to 750 °F
Weight Counter Top: 374 lbs
Weight Freestanding: 519 lbs
Fabric Cover: 904-5813
Rolling Table: 902-0020
Free-Standing Base: 901-5815
8 inches, back and side
Place your patio oven on the optional free-standing base to extend your outdoor kitchen without taking up valuable counter space.
- Stainless steel finish matches the patio oven and is ready for the elements.
- Caster wheels allow you to move your patio oven around with ease.
- The shelves provide storage space for supplies, tools, wood, and more.
- Conceals and protects a gas tank.
- The oven ships ready to be installed outdoors, including the chimney and cap.
- The oven may be installed in a 3-season porch with the addition of a chimney adapter kit and additional chimney pipe. *
- Countertop ovens may be installed on non-combustible surfaces using the feet included with the unit.
- Ember protection: A non-combustible floor is required in front of the oven equal to the width of the oven and extending 18” in front of the oven opening.*
- Burn only natural firewood (known as cordwood). This oven is not designed to burn other fuels.
* Always refer to the HearthStone Owner’s Manual and the local authority having jurisdiction in your area for the specific installation requirements for your product.
** Recommended maximum temperature.